Athens Journal of Architecture
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
• Dr. Fatih A. Rifki, Professor, Montana State University, USA.
• Dr. Nico Kotze, Professor, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
• Dr. Eren Erdener, Professor Emeritus, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
• Dr. Stefania Mornati, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering and Computer Science Engineering, University of Rome, Italy.
• Mr. Ryadi Adityavarman, Associate Professor, Kansas State University, USA.
• Dr. David A. Badillo, Associate Professor, City University of New York, USA.
• Dr. Wah Sang Wong, Associate Professor, Department of Architecture, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
• Dr. Milica Muminovic, Assistant Professor, University of Canberra, Australia.
• Dr. Levent Kara, Assistant Professor, School of Architecture and Community Design, University of South Florida, USA.
• Dr. Nik Nikolov, Assistant Professor, Lehigh University, USA.
• Dr. Sawsan Saridar Masri, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Dean/Assistant Professor, Faculty of Architectural Engineering, Beirut Arab University, Lebanon.
• Dr. Zeynep Akture, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, Faculty of Architecture, Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey.
• Dr. François Blanciak, Lecturer, Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning, University of Sydney, Australia.
• Dr. Gehan Selim, Lecturer, School of Architecture, Planning and Civil Engineering, Queens' University Belfast, United Kingdom.
• Dr. Anna Hooper, Tutor/Researcher, Melbourne School of Design, University of Melbourne, Australia.
• Dr. Kees Doevendans, Researcher, Department of the Built Environment, Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
• Dr. Carlos Alberto Tello, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Montreal, Canada.
• Ms. Elham Madadi Kandjani, Research Assistant & PhD Candidate, Institute of Urbanism, Graz University of Technology, Austria.
Ms. Afrodete Papanikou
Athens Institute for Education and Research
8 Valaoritou Street, 10671 Athens, Greece
Phone: + 30 210 3634210 Fax + 30 210 3634209