Athens Journal of Business & Economics
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
• Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK & President of ATINER.
• Dr. Peter Yannopoulos, Professor, Brock University, Canada & Vice President of Global Communications, ATINER.
• Dr. Julia Underwood, Professor, Azusa Pacific University, USA & Academic Member, ATINER.
• Dr. Nektarios Tzempelikos, Senior Lecturer in Marketing, Anglia Ruskin University, U.K.
• Dr. Michael P. Malloy, Director, Business & Law Research Division, ATINER & Distinguished Professor of Law, University of the Pacific, USA.
• Dr. Peter Koveos, Head, Accounting & Finance Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
• Dr. John Roufagalas, Head, Economics Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Economics, Troy University, USA.
• Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Head, Management Research Unit, ATINER & Dean, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
• Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow.
• Dr. Elyas Elyasiani, Professor Finance and Economics, Fox School of Business and Management, Temple University, USA.
• Dr. Eduardo Segarra, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics, Texas Tech University, USA.
• Dr. Samuel Seaman, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Decision Sciences, Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University, USA.
• Dr. Hercules Haralambides, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Maritime Economics and Logistics, Department of Econometrics, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
• Dr. Steven Dellaportas, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Accounting, RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) University, Australia.
• Dr. George Saridakis, Director of Doctoral Programmes, Kingston Business School, Kingston University & Professor of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Kingston Hill, Kingston Upon Thames, UK.
• Dr. Liliana Costa, Tutor, Department of Communication and Art, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
• Dr. Gilles Chemla, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Imperial College Business School, UK.