Athens Journal of Business & Economics
This list includes Academics who have recently reviewed papers of this Journal
|• Dr. Romeo-Victor Ionescu, Academic Member, ATINER & Vice-Rector and Professor, Danubius University, Romania.
• Dr. Aieman Ahmad AL-OMARI, Professor, Hashemite University, Jordan.
• Dr. Steven Dellaportas, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, RMIT University, Australia.
• Dr Margherita Mori, Professor, University of L’Aquila, Italy.
• Dr. Nada Vignjevic Djordjevic, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, State University of Novi Pazar, Serbia.
• Dr. Mehmet Y. Yahyagil, Professor, Faculty of Economics, Yeditepe University, Turkey.
• Dr. Piotr Zientara, Assosiate Professor, Department of International Economic Relations, University of Gdańsk, Poland.
• Dr. Patrick Vyncke, Senior Lecturer, Department of Communication Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium.
• Dr. José Ángel López Sánchez, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Extremadura, Spain.
• Dr. Simone Selva, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, L'Orientale University of Naples, Italy.
• Dr. Muhammad Awais Bhatti, Associate Professor, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia.
• Dr. Nuray Ergül, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Marmara University, Turkey.
• Dr. Mihaela-Carmen Muntean, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Faculty of Economic and Business Administration, Department of Economics, “Dunarea de Jos” University, Romania.
• Dr. Nguyen Thi Tuyet Mai, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Economics & Development, National Economics University, Vietnam.
• Dr. Dieter Bogenhold, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Faculty of Economics, & Head, Department of Sociology, Alpen-Adria University, Austria.
• Dr. Carmen Costea, Professor, Faculty of Commerce, Academy of Economic Studies & Professor, Spiru Haret University, Romania.
• Dr. Panagiotis Andrikopoulos, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Head of School (Research), School of Economics, Finance and Accounting, Faculty of Business and Law, Coventry University, U.K.
• Dr. Mohammad Fateh Ali Khan Panni, Assistant Professor, School of Business, City University, Bangladesh.
• Dr. Abdelkader Derbali, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor in Finance, Higher Institute of Management of Sousse, University of Sousse, Tunisia.
• Dr. Ghada A. Hassan El-Kot, Professor, College of Management and Technology, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Alexandria, Egypt.
• Dr. Ho Keat Leng, Assistant Professor, National Institute of Education, Singapore.
• Dr. António João Aires Pimenta da Gama, IADE-U - Instituto de Arte, Design and Empresa, Portugal.
• Dr. Rosamund Thomas, Director, Centre for Business and Public Sector Ethics, Cambridge, UK.
• Dr. Catarina Lelis, Senior Lecturer, University of West London, UK.
• Dr. Dimitra Skoumpopoulou, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University, UK.
• Dr. Konstantinos Baltas, Fellow in Finance Department of Finance, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) & Lecturer in Economics and Finance (Visitor), School of Economics and Finance, Queen Mary University of London, UK.
• Dr. Irina Bilan, Lecturer, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Romania.
• Dr. Maria Karampela, Lecturer in Marketing, Department of Marketing, University of Strathclyde, UK.
• Dr. Maria Matshidiso Kanjere, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, University of Limpopo-Turfloop Graduate School of Leadership, South Africa.
• Dr. Hossam Samy Ahmed, Lecturer, Egyptian Higher Institute for Tourism and Hotels, Egypt.
• Dr. Gweshengwe Blessing, PhD Researcher & Teaching Assistant at the University of Brunei Darussalam, Brunei.
• Dr. Yonghyup Oh, Full member and Researcher of the Club of Rome, Switzerland.
• Dr. Glauco R. Carvalho, Economist, Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation, Brazil.
• Dr. Fatih Cetin, Academic Member, ATINER & Faculty Member, Nigde University, Turkey.
• Dr. Maria Pomffyovain, Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University, Slovakia.
• Ms. Teja Thorat, Senior Research Associate, Health Economics and Outcomes Research at Tufts Medical Center, USA.