Athens Journal of Education
This list includes Academics who have recently reviewed papers of this Journal
|1) Dr. Elsabe Coetzee, Academic Member, ATINER and Professor & Associate Dean, Faculty of Humanities, Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa.
2) Dr. Ariel T. Gutierrez, Academic Member, ATINER & Chair, Social Sciences Dept. and Music, Arts, Physical Education & Health Education Deptartment, Angeles University Foundation-Integrated School, Philippines.
3) Dr. Amita Agarwal, Academic Member, ATINER & Head, Department of Political Science, Govt. S.K. College, University of Rajasthan, India.
4) Dr. Mario Brun, Academic Member, ATINER & Director, Centre for Innovation and Development on Education and Technology, Argentina
5) Dr. Jenny Lane, Academic Member, ATINER & Co-Director, Centre for Higher Education Learning and Teaching Research, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
6) Dr. Martin Mulder, Emeritus Professor, Wageningen University & Research - WUR, Netherlands.
7) Dr. Erica Smith, Professor and Personal Chair in Vocational Education and Training, Federation University, Australia.
8) Dr. Simten Cosar, Visiting Professor, Cornell Institute for European Studies, Cornell University, USA.
9) Dr. Liudmyla Gryzun, Full Professor, G.S. Skovoroda National Pedagogical University, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
10) Dr. Bert Musschenga, Professor, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
11) Dr. Antonio Fernández-Crispín, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Benemerita Autonomy University of Puebla, Mexico.
12) Dr. Kimberly C. Gray, Professor of Curriculum and Instruction, Department of Secondary and Middle Grades Education, Kennesaw State University, USA.
13) Dr. Ni Nyoman Padmadewi, Professor, Ganesha University of Education, Indonesia.
14) Dr. John Polesel, Professor, University of Melbourne, Australia.
15) Dr. Daphne Vidanec, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Business Ethics, Balthazar Zaprešić University of Applied Sciences, Croatia.
16) Dr. Hilda Patiño Domínguez, Academic Member, ATINER & Tenure Professor, Iberoamerican University, Mexico.
17) Dr. David R. Arendale, Associate Professor, University of Minnesota, USA.
18) Dr. Michaelene D. Cox, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Department of Politics and Government, Illinois State University, USA.
19) Dr. Béatrice Cabau, Academic Member, ATINIER & Associate Professor, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong.
20) Dr. Feyza Doyran, Academic Member, ATINIER & Associate Professor, Istanbul Kultur University, Turkey.
21) Dr. Theodore Zervas, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, North Park University, USA.
22) Dr. Iman Osta, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Lebanese American University, Lebanon.
23) Dr. Randa Suleiman, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Cardinal Stritch University, USA.
24) Dr. Michael Aristidou, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, American University of Kuwait, Kuwait.
25) Dr. Melody J. Elrod, Lecturer, Middle Tennessee State University, USA.
26) Dr. Robert Agwot Komakech, Lecturer & Founding Deputy Director, Center for International Cooperation, Kumi University, Uganda.
27) Dr. Petro Erasmus, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, University of North West, South Africa.
28) Dr. Thokozani Mathebula, Lecturer, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa.
29) Dr. Duncan Mhakure, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
30) Dr. Stelios Orphanos, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, Frederick University, Cyprus.
31) Dr. Preeti Patel, Academic Member, ATINER & Academic Leader, London Metropolitan University, UK.
32) Dr. Mayank Trivedi, Academic Member, ATINER & Librarian, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India.
33) Dr. Md. Ziaul Forhad, Academic Member, ATINER & Administator, Crescent Education Foundation, Thailand.
34) Dr. Svetlana Tishkovskaya, Lecturer, University of Central Lancashire, UK.
35) Ms. Stella Muchemwa, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, Solusi University, Zimbabwe.
36) Ms. Selin Onayli, Academic Member, ATINER & Ph.D. Candidate, Middle East Technical University, Turkey.
37) Ms. Charu Nautiyal, Academic Member, ATINER & Principal, Dunnes Institute, India.
38) Mr. Tahir Munir Butt, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
39) Ms. Stella Muchemwa, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, Solusi University, Zimbabwe.
40) Mr. Steven Paul Lansky, Academic Member, ATINER & Writer and Artist, USA.
41) Dr. Ali Eissa Saad Mourad, Dean, College of Education, Arees University, USA.
42) Dr. William Patrick Leonard, Executive Vice Dean, University of Pittsburgh, USA.
43) Dr. Rollin D. Nordgren, Professor and Department Chair, Educational Administration and School Counseling/Psychology, National University, USA.
44) Dr. Maria de Lourdes Cró, Professor, Polytechnic Institution of Coimbra, Portugal.
45) Dr. Betty A. Dobratz, Professor, Iowa State University, Sociology Department, USA.
46) Dr. Bernard Oliver, Dean of Education and Professor of Educational Leadership, Valdosta State University, USA.
47) Dr. Carsten Lecon, Professor, Aalen University, Germany.
48) Dr. Santhiram Raman, Professor & Dean, School of Education, Languages & Communications, Wawasan Open University, Malaysia.
49) Dr. Abdallah Ahmad Baniabdelrahman, Professor, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
50) Dr. Fewzi Borsali, Professor, University of Adrar, Algeria.
51) Dr. Mark Bray, Professor, University of Hong Kong, China.
52) Dr. Chuing Prudence Chou, Professor and Fulbright Scholar, Department of Education, National Chengchi University, Taiwan.
53) Dr. Babette Moeller, Distinguished Scholar, Center for Children and Technology, Education Development Center, USA.
54) Dr. Jana Goriup, Professor, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
55) Dr. Liudmyla Gryzun, Professor, Kharkiv National Pedagogical University, Ukraine.
56) Dr. Rafael Rodrigo Mueller, Professor, Universidade do Extremo Sul Santa Catarina (UNESC), Brazil.
57) Dr. Mohinder Partap Satija, Professor, Guru Nanak Dev University, India.
58) Dr. Tunde Szecsi, Professor, Florida Gulf Coast University, USA.
59) Dr. Deborah Wooldridge, Professor & Director, School of Family and Consumer Sciences, Bowling Green State University, USA.
60) Dr. António Duarte, Professor, Universidade de Lisboa Alameda da Universidade, Portugal.
61) Dr. Virginia Gonfiantini, Professor, Nacional University of Rosario, Argentina.
62) Dr. Waleed K. Abbas Ahmad Al-zand, Professor, Iraqi University, Iraq.
63) Dr. Washut Heck, Professor, St. Cloud State University, USA.
64) Dr. Sara Bahia, Auxiliary Professor, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
65) Dr. Antonio Jose González Jimenez, Associate Professor, University of Almería, Spain.
66) Dr. Wajeha Thabit Al-Ani, Associate Professor, Sultan Qaboos University al-Khoud, Sultanate of Oman.
67) Dr. Michele Kahn, Associate Professor, University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA.
68) Dr. Melissa Kosinski-Collins, Associate Professor, Brandeis University, USA.
69) Dr. Wen-Haw Chen, Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, Tunghai University, Taiwan.
70) Dr. Abdul Salam Lodhi, Associate Professor, Faculty of Management Science, BUITEMS, Pakistan.
71) Dr. Tony M. Macfadyen, Associate Professor, University of Reading, UK.
72) Dr. Jasmina Milinkovic, Associate Professor, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
73) Dr. Peter Murphy, Associate Professor of Philosophy, University of Indianapolis, USA.
74) Dr. Laura Russell, Associate Professor, Denison University, USA.
75) Dr. Maribel Santos Miranda Pinto, Associate Professor, Department of Communication and Arts, School of Education, Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, Portugal.
76) Dr. Barbara Sicherl Kafol, Associate Professor of Music Didactis & Chair of Music, Faculty of Education, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
77) Dr. Karen Trimmer, Associate Professor, Faculty of Business, Education, Law and Arts University of Southern Queensland Toowoomba, Australia.
78) Dr. Sushil Oswal, Associate Professor, University of Washington, USA.
79) Dr. Fulya Oztas, Associate Professor, Selcuk University, Turkey.
80) Dr. Paula Kwan, Associate Director, The Hong Kong Institute of Educational Research & Associate Professor, Department of Educational Administration & Policy, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
81) Dr. Maria Pamela P. Magpily, Program Coordinator / Assistant Professor, Polytechnic University of The Philippines, Philippines.
82) Dr. Bhimappa Rangannavar, Assistant Professor, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, India.
83) Dr. Behsat Savas, Assistant Professor, Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Turkey.
84) Dr. Mavuso Mda Adele, Assistant Professor, Prince Mohammed Bin Fahd University, Saudi Arabia.
85) Dr. Nadia Amin, Assistant Professor, Zayed University, UAE.
86) Dr. Santosh Kumar Behera, Senior Assistant Professor, Department of Education, Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, India.
87) Dr. Prarthita Biswas, Assistant Professor, Reputed B.ED.College, University of Calcutta, India.
88) Dr. James Chapple, Assistant Professor, Ashland University, USA.
89) Dr. Cheung Wai Chun, Assistant Professor, Department of Education Studies, Hong Kong Baptist University, China.
90) Dr. Yelkin Diker Coşkun, Assistant Professor, Yeditepe University, Turkey.
91) Dr. Steven Fraiberg, Assistant Professor, Michigan State University, USA.
92) Dr. Maria de Fatima Goulao, Assistant Professor, Aberta University, Portugal.
93) Dr. Menekse Eskici, Assistant Professor, Kirklareli Universty, Turkey.
94) Dr. Sevan Nart, Assistant Professor, Bartın University, Turkey.
95) Dr. Marilena Z. Leana-Taşcilar, Assistant Professor, Department of Special Education, Istanbul University, Turkey.
96) Dr. Mukaddes Örs, Assistant Professor, University of Amasya, Turkey.
97) Dr. Alexandra E. Pavlakis, Assistant Professor, Department of Education Policy and Leadership, Simmons School of Education, Southern Methodist University, USA.
98) Dr. Hiraldo Serra, Assistant Professor, Federal University of Grande Dourados, Brazil.
99) Dr Syed Manzoor Hussain Shah, Assistant Professor, Allama Iqbal Open University, Pakistan.
100) Dr. Seyed Hassan Talebi, Assistant Professor, University of Mazandaran, Iran.
101) Dr. Tanveer H. Naqvi, Deputy University Librarian & Adjunct Assistant Professor, Fiji National University, Fiji.
102) Dr. Laurent Dessberg, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Canterbury Christ Church University, UK.
103) Dr. Bill Allen, Senior Lecturer, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
104) Dr. Iliyasu Yusuf, Chief Lecturer, Kaduna Polytechnic, Nigeria.
105) Dr. Luh Putu Artini, Senior Lecturer, Ganesha University of Education University, Indonesia.
106) Dr. Tabane Ramodungoane, Senior Lecturer, University of South Africa, South Africa.
107) Dr. Abashe Atiku Maidabino, Senior Lecturer, Bayero University, Nigeria.
108) Dr. Mehdi Alipour-Hafezi, Lecturer, Allame Tabatabaei University, Iran.
109) Dr. Jakub Kolodziejczyk, Lecturer, Jagiellonian University, Poland.
110) Dr. Renira Rampazzo Gambarato, Senior Lecturer in Media and Communication Studies, Jönköping University, Sweden.
111) Dr. Evgenia Theodotou, Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies, University of East London, UK.
112) Dr. Orpha Ongiti, Director & Senior Lecturer, Africa Nazarene University, Kenya.
113) Mrs Mavis Osei, Senior Lecturer, Department of Educational Innovations, College of Art & Built Environment, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
114) Dr. Gina Z. Koutsopoulou, Lecturer in Psychology, University of Leeds, UK.
115) Dr. Wendy Setlalentoa, Lecturer, Central University of Technology, South Africa.
116) Dr. Victoria Showunmi, Lecturer, Department of Education, Practice and Society, University College London, UK.
117) Dr. Cias Tsotetsi, Lecturer, School of Education Studies, University of the Free State, South Africa.
118) Dr. Jennifer Yamin-Ali, Lecturer, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine.
119) Dr. Angateeah Khemduth Singh, Lecturer, Mauritius Institute of Education, Mauritius.
120) Dr. Stella Muchemwa, Lecturer, Solusi University, Zimbabwe.
121) Dr. Deniz Yalcinkaya, Language Lecturer, Selcuk University, Turkey.
122) Dr. Jojo Zingiswa, Senior Lecturer, College of Education, South Africa.
123) Dr. Khalid Salim Saif Al-Jardani, Educational Expert, Ministry of Education, Sultanate of Oman.
124) Dr Mark Winter, Senior Coordinator, Mathematics and Computer Literacy University, South Africa.
125) Dr. Jaime Jimenez- Guzman, Scientist, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
126) Dr. Barry Chametzky, Adjunct Instructor, Washington & Jefferson College, USA.
127) Dr. Ebru Ersay, Instructor, Faculty of Education, Gazi University, Turkey.
128) Dr. Dalia Khalil, Instructor, American University in Cairo, Egypt.
129) Dr. Adrienne Coleman, Director of Equity and Inclusion, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy, USA.
130) Dr. Baha' Makhoul, Director, Arabic Section, The Hebrew University, Israel.
131) Dr. António Moreira, Director of the Oporto Delegation, Universidade Aberta, Portugal.
132) Dr. Rochelle D. Pacio, Chair, IT Department, Benguet State University, Philippines.
133) Dr. Teboho Pitso, Project Head, Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE), Vaal University of Technology, South Africa.
134) Dr. Bretel Dolipas, General Science Program Coordinator, Benguet State University, Philippines.
135) Dr. Charu Nautiyal, Principal, Dunnes Institute, India.
136) Dr. David Makofsky, Research Anthropologist, Ethnic Minorities Studies Center, Minorities University of China Beijing, China.
137) Dr. Maria Otilia Pereira Lage, Academic Member, ATINER & Integrated Researcher of CITCEM– FLUP, Portugal.
138) Dr. Sanja Berčnik, Assistant Researcher, Department for Preschool Education & Department of Educational Studies, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
139) Dr. Maria Cristina Rodrigues Azevedo Joly, Senior Research Associate, University of Brasília, Brazil.
140) Edel Garcia, Senior Researcher/Founder, Minerazzi.com, Puerto Rico.
141) Dr. Chi Cheung Ruby Yang, Teaching Fellow I of Unit of Associate Degree Studies, The Education University of Hong Kong, China.
142) Dr. Andy Bondy, President & Co-founder, Pyramid Educational Consultants, USA.
143) Dr. Karen Weddle-West, Provost, University of Memphis, USA.
144) Ms. Damaris Cordero Badilla, PhD Candidate, Catholic University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica.
145) Mr. Tobias Rausch, PhD Candidate, Department of Educational Research, University of Bamberg, Germany.
146) Ms. Christine Staudinger, PhD Candidate, University of Vienna, Austria.
147) Mr. Jarrent R. Tayag, Science Coordinator, Angeles University Foundation, Philippines.
148) Dr. Deniz Yalcınkaya, PhD Student, Selcuk University, Turkey.
149) Ms. Bailey Braaten, PhD Graduate Student, the Ohio State University, USA.
150) Dr. Dursun Eğriboyun, Training and Doctrine Command, Department of Education Sciences, USA.
151) Dr. Rafat Nabi, Education Consultant, Programme Development, Quality and Advocacy (PDQA) Department, Afghanistan.