Editorial and Reviewers’ Board of the Athens Journal of Education
• Dr. Alexander Makedon, Head, Education Unit, ATINER.
• Dr. Julia Underwood, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Azusa Pacific University, USA.
• Dr. Zoi Philippakos, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
• Dr. Effie Kritikos, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor and Division Chair of Education, Governors State University, USA.
• Dr. Elsa Fourie, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor & Director, North-West University, South Africa.
• Dr. Effie Efthymiou, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), UAE.
•Dr. Ashlea Rineer-Hershey, Assistant Professor and Education Transition Programming Coordinator, Slippery Rock University, USA.
• Dr. Lorna Hamilton, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, School of Education University of Edinburgh, UK.
• Dr. Yaacov Julian Katz, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer and Researcher in Social Psychology of Education, Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
• Dr. Mary Ellis, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, National Institute of Education (Nanyang Technological University), Singapore.
• Dr. Sandra M. Harris, Academic Member, ATINER & Assessment Director, Walden University, USA.
• Dr. Jose Francisco Duran Medina, Professor, Department of Pedagogy, University of Castilla–La Mancha, Spain.
• Dr. Roger B. Hill, Professor, University of Georgia, USA.
• Dr. Azita Manouchehri, Professor, Ohio State University, USA.
• Dr. Macleans A. Geo-JaJa, Professor of Economics and Education, David O. McKay School of Education, Brigham Young University, USA.
• Dr. Dijana Karuovic, Professor, Technical Faculty “Mihajlo Pupin” Zrenjanin, Serbia.
• Dr. Mohinder Partap Satija, Professor, Guru Nanak Dev University, India.
• Dr. Aieman Ahmad Al-Omari, Professor, The Hashemite University, Jordan.
• Dr. Michael F. Shaughnessy, Professor, School of Education, Eastern New Mexico University, USA.
• Dr. Trish Stoddart, Professor, Education Department, University of California, USA.
• Dr. Kamini Jaipal Jamani, Associate Professor, Brock University, Canada.
• Dr. Francisco Javier Fernandez Rio, Associate Professor, Educational Sciences Department, University of Oviedo, Spain.