Athens Journal of Health
This list includes Academics who have recently reviewed papers of this Journal
|• Dr. Oliva Martins, Professor of Management and Marketing, Department of Business and Management, Institute of High Studies (Instituto de Estudos
Superiores de Fafe), Portugal.
• Dr. Adnan Sarhan, Assistant Professor, Department of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, An-Najah National University, Palestine.
• Dr. Akash Acharya, Associate Professor, Centre for Social Studies (CSS), India.
• Dr. Amal Ibrahim Khalil, Assistant Professor Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Faculty of Nursing, Menoufyia University, Egypt
• Dr. Anastasios Koulaouzidis, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Specialist and Honorary Clinical Fellow of the UoE, The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, The University of Edinburgh, UK.
• Dr. Barbara Zagaglia, Assistant Professor of Demography, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, Faculty of Economics "Giorgio FuÃ" UniversitÃ Politecnica delle Marche, Italy.
• Dr. Belal Rahhal, Academic Member, ATINER & Head and Professor, Physiology Department, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, An-Najah University, Palestine.
• Dr. Cagdas Erkan Akyurek, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, Ankara University, Turkey.
• Dr. Christalla Pithara, Associate Teaching Fellow, School of Medicine, Keele University, UK.
• Dr. D. Uma Devi, Reader, Centre for Women's Studies, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women's University), India.
• Dr. Deborah (Debbie) Kane, Associate Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies & Assistant Professor, Faculty of Nursing, University of Windsor, Canada.
• Dr. Deepak Kumar Mittal, Assistant Professor, Jiwaji University Gwalior, India.
• Dr. Essam F.A. Al-Jumaily, Professor & Assistant Dean of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Institute, Baghdad University, Iraq.
• Dr. Fatemeh Rabiee-Khan, Professor of Public Health Promotion, School of Allied and Public Health Professions, Birmingham City University (BCU), UK.
• Dr. Fatih Taşpınar, Assistant Professor & Head, Environmental
• Dr. Fernanda J Guimarães, Professor in the Nursing Graduation, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Federal University), Brazil.
• Dr. Gihan Garas, Assistant Professor Construction & Project Management, Head Civil Engineering Department, National Research Center, Egypt.
• Dr. Giuseppe Lacanna, Academic Member, ATINER & PhD Researcher, Delft University of Technology-Faculty of Architecture, Netherlands
• Dr. Halil Dundar, Researcher, Middle East Technical University, Department of Biotechnology, Ankara, Turkey.
• Dr. Hamid Yahiya Hussain, Consultant Community and Family Medicine, Dubai Health Authority, Government of Dubai, UAE & Professor of Community and Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
• Dr. Ibrahim A. Hassan, Professor of Environmental Biology, Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt & Centre of Excellence in Environmental Studies, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
• Dr. Cheorl-Ho Kim, Professor, Molecular and Cellular Glycobiology, Department of Biological Science, College of Science, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, Korea.
• Dr. Irene M. Bravo, Director, PhD in Human Services, Carlos Albizu University, USA.
• Dr. Isabel Dosser, Lecturer in Long Term Conditions and Palliative Care, School of Nursing, Midwifery & Social Care, Edinburgh Napier University, UK.
• Ms. Angelina Kirkova-Bogdanova, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Department of Medical Informatics, Biostatistics and E-learning, Faculty of Public Health, Medical University Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
• Dr. Jenny Lane, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, School of Education, Faculty of Education and Arts, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
• Dr. Pooja Mahour, Lecturer, Department of Psychiatry, King Georgeʼs Medical University, India.
• Dr. Claudia-Neptina Manea, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Ovidius University of Constanta, Romania.
•Dr. Swarna Ukwatta, Senior Lecturer, Department of Demography, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
• Dr. JIbowu Olubokun, Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, South West London & St George’s University of London Mental Health Trust, UK.
• Dr. Krassi Rumchev, Academic Member, ATINER and Program Coordinator, Health, Safety and Environment, School of Public Health, Faculty of Health Science & Deputy Director, WHO Collaboration Centre for Environmental Health Impact Assessment, Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute, Curtin University, Australia.
• Dr. Sinem Somunoğlu İkinci, Associate Professor, Uludağ University, Turkey.
• Dr. Laurence G. Rahme, Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, Microbiology and Immunobiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts & Director of Molecular Surgical Laboratory, Burns Unit, Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, USA.
• Dr. Lorna Butler, Dean and Professor, College of Nursing, University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
• Dr. Marcelino Jose Jorge, Coordinator, Laboratory for Research in Economics of Healthcare Organizations, Evandro Chagas National Institute of Infectology, Brazil.
• Dr. Margarete Rubik, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor Emerita, University of Vienna, Austria
• Dr. Margherita Poto, Assistant Professor in Administrative Law, Department of Management, University of Turin, Italy.
• Dr. Md. Moklesur Rahman Sarker, Associate Professor & Head, Pharmacology Department, Lincoln University College, Malaysia
• Dr. Micaela Moreira Pinho, Assistant Professor, Portucalense University (UPT) & University of Aveiro, Portugal.
• Dr. Mihajlo (Michael) Jakovljevic, Head of Graduate Health Economics & Pharmacoeconomics Curricula, Associate Professor, Clinical Pharmacology Specialist, The Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Kragujevac, Serbia.
• Dr. Mitra Esfandiarei, Academic Memebe, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Midwestern University, USA.
• Dr. Mohamed Ahmed El Khouli, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Sadat Academy for Management Science, Egypt.
• Dr. Mohamed Kandil, M.D., Professor & Chairman, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Menofyia University, Egypt.
• Dr. Nilgun Sarp, Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, Ankara University, European University of Lefke, Turkey.
• Dr. Patricia Martínez Lanz, Director of Interdisciplinary Research Center, Anáhuac University, México.
• Dr. Peter Hilsenrath, Joseph M. Long Chair of Healthcare Management and Professor of Health Economics, University of the Pacific, USA.
• Dr. Poonam Bala, Academic Member, ATINER & Visiting Professor, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India.
• Dr. Reza Bidaki, Academic Member, ATINER & MD. Psychiatrist, Associate Professor, Research Centre of Addiction and Behavioural Sciences, Research Centre of Diabetes, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
• Dr. Sandra M. Harris, Academic Member, ATINER & Assessment Director, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Walden University, USA.
• Dr. Sanjay Tiwari, Assistant Professor of Pharmaceuticals, Maliba Pharmacy College, Uka Tarsadia University, India.
• Dr. Soubhik Chakraborty, Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, Birla Institute of Technology, India.
• Dr. Srinivasan Kannan, Additional Professor of Health Science Studies, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, India.
• Dr. Surasak Soonthorn, Head of the Department of Pharmacy Technique, Sirindhorn College of Public Health Suphanburi, the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.
• Dr. Toivo Aavik, Senior Researcher, Institute of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Tartu, Estonia.
• Dr. V. Padmaja, Professor of Pharmacognosy, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, India.
• Dr. Vaclav Vetvicka, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, University of Louisville, USA.
• Dr. Wissam Zam, Assistant Professor, Department of Analytical and Food Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Al-Andalus University of Medical Sciences, Syria.
•Dr. Sanjay K. Juvekar, Officer in Charge, Vadu Health and Demographic Surveillance System (Vadu HDSS), Vadu Rural Health Program (VRHP), KEM Hospital Research Centre Pune, India.
• Dr. Miroslav Madjaric, Advisor to CEO for business processes, Head of IT applications department, University Hospital Centre Zagreb, Croatia.
•Mrs Sara Alidoust, Academic Member, ATINER & PhD Candidate, Urban & Environmental Planning, Griffith School of Environment, Griffith University, Australia.
• Mr. Elias Asfaw Zegeye, PhD Student in Health Economics, University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) & Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI), Ethiopia.
• Mr. Eric Nsiah-Boateng, Planning and Programming Officer, National Health Insurance Authority, Ghana.
• Mr. Hamdard Naqibullah, Consultant, Ministry of Public Health, Afghanistan.
• Mrs Carol Chamley, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Coventry University, UK.
• Mrs Simone Bedford, Senior Nurse Lecturer, Department of Nursing, College of Human and Health Services, Swansea University, UK.
• Ms. Elena Qirjazi, Academic Member, ATINER & Nephrology Fellow, London Health Sciences Centre, Canada.