Athens Journal of
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Social Sciences Research Division, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER) & Director, International Studies Program Virginia Tech-Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
• Dr. Albert W. Harris, Professor Emeritus, Department of Politics, Humboldt State University, USA.
• Dr. Emmanuel Sivan, Professor Emeritus of History, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
• Dr. Daniel Kent Neil Johnson, Associate Chair of the Department, Professor of Economics, Editor-in-Chief of Lightning Abstracts, Colorado College Department of Economics and Business, USA.
• Dr. Arthur Chen, Academic Member, ATINER & Director, Center for World Heritage Studies, School of Architecture, University of Minnesota, USA.
• Dr. Richard Wittorski, Director, ESPE Academy, University of Rouen, France.
• Dr. Gustavo Araujo Batista, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, University of Uberaba (UNIUBE) & Social Sciences College, Brazil.
• Dr. Dilek Barlas, Professor, Koç University, Turkey.
• Dr. Fadel Djamel, Professor, University of Souk Ahras Mohamed Cherif Messaadia, Algeria.
• Dr. Alka Obadic, Academic Member, ATINER & Full Professor, Department of Macroeconomics and Economic Development, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
• Dr. Maria Urma, Professor, University of Art "George Enescu", Romania.
• Dr. Mario Esteban Cunsulo, Professor, National University of San Juan, Argentina.
• Dr. Montezanti Miguel Angel, Associate Professor, National University of La Plata, Argentina.
• Dr. Ulku Doganay, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Ankara University, Turkey.
• Dr. Ulas Basar Gezgin, Associate Professor in Applied Communication, Turkey, Lecturer in Business & Management, British University Vietnam (Hanoi), Vietnam.
• Dr. Anabela Gradim, Professor & Researcher, University of Beira Interior, Portugal.
• Dr. Mohinder Partap Satija, Professor, Department of Library and Information Science, Guru Nanak Dev University, India.
• Dr. Eduardo Segarra, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics, Texas Tech University, USA.
• Dr. Jane Bristol-Rhys, Associate Professor, College of Sustainability Sciences and Humanities, Zayed University, United Arab Emirates.
• Dr. Essam Gouda, Associate Professor, AlAzhar University, Egypt.
• Dr. Andrej Grubacic, Associate Professor, California Institute of Integral Studies, USA.
• Dr. Nathalie Homlong, Associate Professor, University College Volda, Norway.
• Dr. Hiteshkumar Parmar, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, P. D. Malaviya College of Commerce, India.
• Dr. Donizete Rodrigues, Associate Professor, University of Beira Interior, Portugal.
• Dr. Tatiana Smetanina, Associate Professor, Institute of Economics and Management, Udmurt State University, Russia.
• Dr. Anna Svirina, Associate Professor & Head, Economics and Management Department, Kazan National Research Technical University, Russia.
• Dr. Iman A. Hamdy Editor, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Political Science Department, The American University in Cairo, Egypt.
• Dr. Hakim Ajhar, Assistant Professor, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates.
• Dr. Zeynep Akture, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey.
• Dr. Aijaz Ashraf Wani, Senior Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Kashmir, India.
• Dr. Methiye Gul Coteli, Assistant Professor, Department of City and Regional Planning, Erciyes University, Turkey.
• Dr. Fatma Gürses, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Faculty of Communication, Journalism Kastamonu University, Turkey.
• Dr. Jülide Karakoç, Assistant Professor, Gedik University, Turkey.
• Dr. Levent Kirval, Assistant Professor, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey.
• Dr. Ajeet Jaiswal, Assistant Professor, Pondicherry University, India.
• Dr. Sara Petroccia, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, eCAMPUS University, Italy.
• Dr. Irena Rajchinovska Pandeva, Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, University Ss. Cyril and Methodius, FYROM.
• Dr. Ilkay Sudas, Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, Ege University, Turkey.
• Dr. Josipa Visic, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Economics, University of Split, Croatia.
• Dr. Jonathan Needham, Senior Lecturer, Penn State University-Abington College, USA.
• Dr. Deborah Sweeney, Senior Lecturer, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
• Dr. Adina Dudau, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, University of Glasgow, U.K.
• Dr. Susan Stewart, Professor, Western Illinois University, USA.
• Dr. Dragos C. Mateescu, Lecturer, Faculty of Business, Izmir University of Economics, Turkey.
• Dr. Ercan Kacmaz, Lecturer, Nevsehir Hacı Bektas Veli University, Turkey.
• Dr. Doaa Sayed Abdel Azim, Lecturer of English Literature, October University for Modern Sciences and Arts, Egypt.
• Dr. Eleni Tracada, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, College of Engineering and Technology, University of Derby, UK.
• Dr. Samodelkin Yakov Aleksandrovich, Lecturer, Urals State of Agrarian University, Russia.
• Dr. Nicholas Rossis, Academic Member, ATINER, Research Associate, Inter Alia & Institute of International Economic Relations, Greece & British Ministry of Defence, UK.
• Dr. Sofia Gaspar, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Lisbon University Institute, Portugal.
• Dr. Jonathan Hill, Reader in Postcolonialism and the Maghreb, King's College London, Associate Staff Member, Institute of Middle Eastern Studies, King's College London & Visiting Fellow, Middle East Centre, London School of Economics and Political Science, U.K.
• Dr. Monica Sater, Postdoctoral Researcher, Interactive Studio Uppsala, Sweden.
• Dr. Sarmishtha Bhattacharya Dutta, Guest Lecturer, University of Calcutta, India.
• Dr. Tanveer H. Naqvi, Deputy University Librarian & Adjunct Assistant Professor, Fiji National University, Fiji.
• Dr. Cristóbal Mendoza, Human Geographer, Department of Sociology, Metropolitan Autonomous University (UAM), Mexico.
• Dr. Nimai Chand Saha, Deputy Librarian, Central LibraryVisva-Bharati, India.
• Dr. Mohamed Noman Galal, Scholar/Diplomat in International Studies & Member of the Egyptian Council for Foreign Affairs, Egypt.
• Ms. Züleyha Sara Belge, Academic Member, ATINER & Researcher, Centre for Mediterranean Urban Studies, Mersin University, Turkey.
• Mr. Ahmad Abdel-Had, PhD Candidate, Durham University, UK.
• Ms. Zinovia Foka, PhD Candidate, Institute for European Urbanism, Bauhaus University Weimar, Germany.
• Mr. Joseph P. Helou, Academic Member, ATINER & PhD Candidate, University of Exeter, UK.
• Ms. Fairouz Abdullah Megdiche, Architect & Landscaper, PhD Candidate, ISA Chott-Meriem- University of Sousse, Tunisia, & Lecturer, Design Department, College of Applied sciences- Nizwa, Oman.
• Ms. Sabnam Ghosh, PhD Student & Teaching Assistant, University of Georgia, USA.
• Ms. Sneh Lata Sharma, Senior Manager, TATA Consultancy Services, India.