Athens Journal of Sciences
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
•Dr. Nadhir Al-Ansari, Head, Environment Unit, ATINER & Professor, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden. (Soil Mechanics)
•Dr. Adrian Ionescu, Head, Computer Science Unit, ATINER & Professor, Wagner College, USA. (Mathematics & Computer)
•Dr. Haiduke Sarafian, Head, Natural Sciences Unit, ATINER & Professor of Physics and Endowed Chair of John T. and Paige S. Smith Professor of Science, Pennsylvania State University, USA. (Physics)
•Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania. (Mathematics & Statistics)
•Dr. Evangelia Kotsikorou, Deputy Head, Natural Sciences Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, USA. (Chemistry)
• Dr. Dimitris Argyropoulos, Professor, North Carolina State University, USA.
• Dr. Cecil Stushnoff, Emeritus Professor, Colorado State University, USA.
• Dr. Hikmat Said Hasan Hilal, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Chemistry, An-Najah N. University, Palestine.
• Dr. Jean Paris, Professor, Polytechnique Montreal, Canada.
• Dr. Shiro Kobayashi, Academic Member, ATINER & Distinguished Professor, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Kyoto University, Japan.
• Dr. Jose R. Peralta-Videa, Academic Member, ATINER & Research Specialist and Adjunct Professor, Department of Chemistry, The University of Texas at El Paso, USA.
• Dr. Jean-Pierre Bazureau, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Institute of Chemical Sciences of Rennes ICSR, University of Rennes 1, France.
• Dr. Mohammed Salah Aida, Professor, Taibah University, Saudi Arabia.
• Dr. Zagabathuni Venkata Panchakshari Murthy, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor/Head, Department of Chemical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, India.
• Dr. Alexander A. Kamnev, Professor, Institute of Biochemistry and Physiology of Plants and Microorganisms, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia.
• Dr. Carlos Nunez, Professor, Physics Department, University of Wales Swansea, UK.
• Dr. Anastasios Koulaouzidis, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Specialist and Honorary Clinical Fellow of the UoE, The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, The University of Edinburgh, UK.
• Dr. Francisco Lopez-Munoz, Professor, Camilo Jose Cela University, Spain.
• Dr. Yiannis Papadopoulos, Professor of Computer Science, Leader of Dependable Systems Research Group, University of Hull, UK.
• Dr. Joseph M. Shostell, Professor and Department Head, Math, Sciences & Technology Department, University of Minnesota Crookston, USA.
• Dr. Abdel-Badeeh M. Salem, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Computer Science, Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
• Dr. Ibrahim A. Hassan, Professor of Environmental Biology, Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt & Centre of Excellence in Environmental Studies, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
• Dr. Laurence G. Rahme, Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, Microbiology and Immunobiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts & Director of Molecular Surgical Laboratory, Burns Unit, Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, USA.
• Dr. Stefano Falcinelli, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Perugia, Italy.
• Dr. Mitra Esfandiarei, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Midwestern University, USA.
• Dr. Jonah Lissner, Visiting Professor, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel.
•Dr. Athina Meli, Academic Member, Academic Member, ATINER, Visiting Scientist and Research Scholar, University of Gent & University of Liege, Belgium and Ronin Institute Montclair, USA.
|• Vice President of Publications: Dr Zoe Boutsioli
• General Managing Editor of all ATINER's Publications: Ms. Afrodete Papanikou
• ICT Managing Editor of all ATINER's Publications: Mr. Kostas Spyropoulos
• Managing Editor of this Journal: Ms. Olga Gkounta (bio)