Athens Journal of Tourism
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
• Dr. Evangelia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
• Dr. Vincenzo Asero, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, University of Catania, Italy.
• Dr. Mary L. Tanke, Distinguished Professor, Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management Biscayne Bay Campus, Florida International University, USA.
• Dr. Cláudia Ribeiro de Almeida, Adjunct Professor, University of Algarve, Portugal.
• Dr. Cinthia Rolim de Albuquerque Meneguel, Teacher and Researcher, Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Sao Paolo, Brazil.
• Dr. Kevin Mearns, Professor, Department of Environmental Sciences, UNISA, South Africa.
• Dr. Ige Pirnar, Professor and Member, University Executive Board, Department of Business Administration, Yasar University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Studies, Turkey.
• Dr. Henry Thompson, Professor Emeritus, Department of Economics, Auburn University, USA.
• Dr. Andrew Yiannakis, Professor, University of New Mexico, USA.
• Dr. Mzobanzi Erasmus Mnguni, Head, Department of Hospitality and Tourism, Durban University of Technology, South Africa.
• Dr. Kathryn Velander, Academic Member, ATINER & Reader, Edinburgh Napier University, UK.
• Dr. Moustafa Ahmed El-Sayed Ahmed Mekawy, Associate Professor, University of Sadat City, Egypt.
• Dr. Graham Busby, Associate Professor, Faculty of Business, School of Tourism and Hospitality, Plymouth University, UK.
• Dr. Phylis Floyd, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Department of Art, Art History & Design, Michigan State University, USA.
• Dr. Michael Scantlebury, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Grand Valley State University, USA.
• Dr. Rodanthi Tzanelli, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor of Cultural Sociology, School of Sociology & Social Policy, University of Leeds, U.K.
• Dr. Essam Abdel Salam Gouda, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, College of Engineering, Al-Azhar University, Egypt.
• Dr. Tarek Abdelsalam, Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, University of Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA), Egypt.
• Dr. Aytug Arslan, Assistant Professor, İzmir Katip Çelebi University, Tourism Faculty, Department of Tourist Guidance, Turkey.
• Dr. Sonia Khan, Assistant Professor in Tourism, H.P. University, Shimla, India.
• Dr. Ozlem Karakul, Associate Professor, Faculty of Arts, Selçuk University, Turkey.
• Dr. Per Ake Nilsson, Associate Researcher, Holar University & MidSweden University, Sweden.
• Dr. Roselyne N. Okech, Assistant Professor, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada.
• Dr. Marianna Strzelecka, Assistant Professor, Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management, College of Merchandising, Hospitality and Tourism, University of North Texas, USA.
• Dr. Maria Belen Kraser, Teacher in Seminary Gestion of natural resources and environment, and Didactic of Geography, Universidad Nacional del Sur- UNS, Brazil.
• Dr. Azila Azmi, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Hotel and Tourism Management, University of Technology MARA (Pulau Pinang), Malaysia.
• Dr. Lois Ann Burgess, Lecturer, School of Management and Marketing, University of Wollongong, Australia.
• Dr. Joseph Mensah-Ansah, Lecturer, GIMPA Business School, Ghana.
• Ms. Suchitra Wagle, Academic Member, ATINER & PhD and Researcher, Indian Institute of Technology, India.
• Ms. Hatice Ozgul Ozhisar, Academic Member, ATINER & Ph.D. Candidate, Middle East Technical University, & Expert, Ministry of Tourism, Turkey.
|• Vice President of Publications: Dr Zoe Boutsioli
• General Managing Editor of all ATINER's Publications: Ms. Afrodete Papanikou
• Managing Editor of this Journal: Ms. Eirini Lentzou (bio) email: email@example.com