Athens Journal of Health
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
• Dr. John Moraros, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Saskatchewan, Canada, email@example.com.
• Dr. Douglas E. Angus, Full Professor, Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa, Canada, Angus@telfer.uottawa.ca.
• Dr. Apostolos Tsiachristas, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Researcher, Health Economics Research Centre, Nuffield Dept. of Population Health, University of Oxford, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics and Management Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics, McMaster University, Canada, email@example.com.
• Dr. Sandra Bassendowski, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Saskatchewan, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Sabine Bohnet-Joschko, Walcker Professor of Management and Innovation in Healthcare, Faculty of Management and Economics, Witten-Herdecke University, Germany, Sabine.Bohnet-Joschko@uni-wh.de.
• Dr. H R Chitme, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Oman Medical College, Sultanate of Oman, email@example.com.
• Dr. Mihajlo Jakovljevic, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, University of Kragujevac, Serbia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Elizabeth Poster, Professor, College of Nursing and Health Innovation, University of Texas Arlington, USA, email@example.com.
• Dr. Paolo Ricci, Professor, University of Bologna, Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Iga Rudawska, Head and Professor, Chair of Health Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Szczecin, Poland, email@example.com.
• Dr. Mary Tsouroufli, Academic Member, ATINER & Reader in Education, University of Wolverhampton, UK, M.Tsouroufli@wlv.ac.uk.
•Dr. Yelena Bird, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Saskatchewan, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Donald Rob Haley, Associate Professor, Health Administration Program Department of Public Health, Brooks College of Health, University of North Florida, USA, email@example.com.
• Dr. Jarmila Kristová, Associate Professor, Slovak Medical University in Bratislava, Slovakia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Amardeep Thind, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor and Director, Western University, Canada, email@example.com.
• Dr. Reza Yousefi, Associate Professor of Biochemistry, Department of Biology, Shiraz University, Iran, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Yanzhong Huang, Senior Fellow for Global Health, Council on Foreign Relations, USA & Professor and Director for Global Health Studies, School of Diplomacy and International Relations, Seton Hall University, USA, YHuang@cfr.org.
• Dr. David P. Keys, Associate Professor, Department of Criminal Justice, New Mexico State, USA, email@example.com.
• Dr. Christiaan Lako, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Department of Public Administration, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Emmanouil Mentzakis, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Southampton, UK, E.Mentzakis@soton.ac.uk.
• Dr. Laurence G. Rahme, Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, Microbiology and Immunobiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts & Director of Molecular Surgical Laboratory, Burns Unit, Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, USA, email@example.com.
• Dr. Peter Erwin Spronk, Internist-Intensivist, FCCP, Director of Research of Intensive Care Medicine, Medical Director Intensive Care, Gelre Hospitals, Apeldoorn, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Roseane Maria Maia Santos, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences Department, South University School of Pharmacy, USA, email@example.com.
• Dr. Fiona Timmins, Associate Professor, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Eleni L. Tolma, Associate Professor, Department of Health Promotion Sciences, College of Public Health, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, USA, email@example.com.
• Dr. Amalia Tsiami, Associate Professor, London School of Hospitality and Tourism, University of West London, UK, Amalia.Tsiami@uwl.ac.uk.
• Dr. Tibebe Woldemariam, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy, California Northstate University, USA, TWoldemariam@cnsu.edu.
• Dr. Alberto Zamora, Associate Professor, School of Medicine, University of Girona & Internal Department, Hospital of Blanes, Girona, Spain, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Alain Touwaide, Scientific Director, Institute for the Preservation of Medical Traditions History of Sciences & Department of Botany, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, USA, email@example.com.
• Dr. Anita Meldrum, Assistant Head of Department, Sustainable Environments & Communities, School of Engineering & the Built Environment, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, Scotland, Anita.Meldrum@gcu.ac.uk.
• Dr. Jennie De Gagne, Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Duke University, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Anna Hnatyszyn-Dzikowska, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Department of Health Economics, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland, email@example.com.
• Dr. Selini Katsaiti, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Finance, College of Business and Economics, United Arab Emirates University, UAE, Selini.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Zia-Ullah Khokhar, Assistant Professor in Chemistry, Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Punjab University, Lahore & Govt. Islamia College, Gujranwala, Pakistan, email@example.com.
• Dr. Tammy Lampley, Assistant Professor, Assistant Program Director, Nurse Education Program, Sacred Heart University, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Blazej Lyszczarz, Assistant Professor, Department of Public Health, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland, email@example.com.
• Dr. Abeer Orabi, Assistant Professor, Women and Newborn Health Nursing, College of Nursing-Jeddah, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, orabiab@NGHA.MED.SA.
• Dr. Igor V. Pantic, Assistant Professor, Institute of Medical Physiology, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Efrosini Papaconstantinou, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada, Efrosini.Papaconstantinou@uoit.ca.
• Dr. Tara N. Turley-Stoulig, Instructor, Department of Biological Sciences, Southeastern Louisiana University, USA, email@example.com.
• Dr. Samah Anwar Mohamed Shalaby, Lecturer Critical Care and Emergency, Faculty of Nursing, Alexandria University, Egypt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Abraham Brown, Senior Lecturer, Division of Marketing, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK, email@example.com.
• Dr. Graeme Lockwood, Senior Lecturer in Law and Management, Department of Management, King’s College London, UK, Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Nditsheni Jeanette Ramakuela, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, University of Venda, South Africa, Nditsheni.Ramakuela@univen.ac.za.
• Dr. Melina Dritsaki, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Health Economist, Oxford Clinical Trials Unit, Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences , University of Oxford, UK, email@example.com.
• Dr. Camelia Diaconu, Lecturer, University of Medicine and Pharmacy (UMF) Carol Davila, Faculty of General Medicine, Internal Medicine Clinic & Internal medicine physician, Floreasca Clinical Emergency Hospital of Bucharest, Romania, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Janet Dzator, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, The University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia, email@example.com.
• Dr. Efi Mantzourani, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice, Leader of Undergraduate Placement-Based Learning, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cardiff University, UK, MantzouraniE1@cardiff.ac.uk.
• Dr. Helena Martins, Lecturer, Polytechnic of Porto & University of Port, Portugal, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Catherine Wright, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer and Principal Investigator, Glasgow Calcedonian University, UK, Catherine.Wright@gcu.ac.uk.
• Mr. Themba T. Sigudu, Lecturer of Environmental Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Johannesburg, South Africa, email@example.com.
• Dr. Junhong Zhu, Academic Member, ATINER & Postdoctoral Associate, Arthur Labatt Family School of Nursing, Western University, Canada, JUNHONGZHU66@hotmail.com.
• Dr. Noha El-Baz, Emergency and Critical Care Nursing Department, Faculty of Nursing, Alexandria University, Egypt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Audrey Marie Callum, Learning and Development Manager, SweetTree Home Care Services, London, UK, email@example.com.
• Dr. Christos Andreou, Academic Member, ATINER & Special Educational Officer, Nursing Department, Faculty of Health Sciences, Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dr. Peter Vermeir, Academic Member, ATINER & Head ATP/Researcher, Ghent University Hospital/Ghent University, Belgium, Peter.Vermeir@uzgent.be.
• Dr. Kisalaya Basu, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Economic Advisor, Applied Research and Analysis Directorate, Canada, email@example.com.
• Abdosaleh Jafari, PhD Student in Health Economics, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran, firstname.lastname@example.org.