Athens Journal of
Mass Media & Communications
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
• Dr. Yorgo Pasadeos, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Ex-Associate Dean, College of Communication & Information Sciences and Professor Emeritus, Department of Advertising and Public Relations, University of Alabama, USA.
• Dr. Patrick Vyncke, Professor of Communication Management, Department of Communication Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium.
• Dr. Andzela Armoniene, Head of The Fund Young Researcher, Lithuania.
• Dr. Mariam Gersamia, Professor & Head, Division of Journalism and Mass Communication, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia.
• Dr. Egle Jaskuniene, Associate Professor & Vice Dean for Research, Faculty of Creative Industries, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania.
• Dr. Berrin Yanikkaya, Academic Member, ATINER and Professor & Head, School of Communication Studies, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
• Dr. Dali Osepashvili, Professor of Journalism and Mass Communication, IBSU - International Black Sea University, Georgia.
• Dr. Walter Wymer, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Marketing, University of Lethbridge, Canada.
• Dr. Alan Albarran, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, The University of North Texas, USA.
• Dr. Patricia L. Dooley, Elliott Distinguished Professor of Communication, Wichita State University, USA.
• Dr. Catherine Ann Collins, Professor, Department of Rhetoric, Willamette University, USA.
• Dr. Pamela Doyle Tran, Professor of Electronic News, University of Alabama, USA.
• Dr. S. Andrews, Professor, Department of Information Technology, Mahendra Engineering College, India.
• Dr. Emmanuel Ngwainmbi, Department of Communication Studies, The University of North Carolina, USA.
• Dr. Zsolt Alfred Polgar, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
• Dr. Margaret M. Cassidy, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Adelphi University, USA.
• Dr. Baris Coban, Associate Professor, Communication Sciences Department, Dogus University, Turkey.
• Dr. Ulas Basar Gezgin, Associate Professor of Applied Communication, British University Vietnam, Vietnam.
• Dr. Anya Luscombe, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Academic Core, University College Roosevelt, The Netherlands.
• Dr. Charles Obot, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
• Dr. Ceren Sozeri, Associate Professor, Faculty of Communication, Galatasaray University, Turkey.
• Dr. Matthew D. Matsaganis, Associate Professor, School of Communication & Information, Rutgers University, USA.
•Dr. Geneviève Bonin-Labelle, Associate Professor, University of Ottawa, Canada.
• Dr. Klarissa Lueg, Assistant Professor, Aarhus University, Denmark.
• Dr. George Pavlou, Assistant Professor, European University, Cyprus.
• Dr. Yolandi Slabbert, Senior Lecturer, Department of Communication Science, University of South Africa, South Africa.
• Dr. Daniel Binns, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, RMIT University, Australia.
• Dr. Binoy Kampmark, Lecturer in Social Sciences, School of Global, Urban and Social Studies, RMIT University, Australia.
• Dr. Sarah Sparke, Academic Member, ATINER & Research Associate, CMIR, University of the West of England, UK.
• Dr. Vittoria Sacco, Postdoctoral Assistant, Neuchatel University, Switzerland.
• Ms. Mania Alehpour, PhD Candidate, University of Tehran, Iran.
|• Vice President of Publications: Dr Zoe Boutsioli
• General Managing Editor of all ATINER's Publications: Ms. Afrodete Papanikou
• ICT Managing Editor of all ATINER's Publications: Mr. Kostas Spyropoulos
• Managing Editor of this Journal: Ms. Fani Balaska (bio)
• Publications Assistant: Ms. Iana Nebunu (bio)