Athens Journal of Philology
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
Dr. Giorgio Graffi, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Verona, Italy.
• Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts and Humanities Research Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
• Dr. Patricia Hanna, Head, Philosophy Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Philosophy & Linguistics, University of Utah, USA.
• Dr. Gilda Socarrás , Head, Languages & Linguistics Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, Auburn University, USA.
• Dr. Juliane House, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor Emeritus/Distinguished Professor, Hamburg University/Hellenic American University, Germany/USA/Greece.
• Dr. Galina Bakhtiarova, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor and Chairperson, World Languages and Literature, Western Connecticut State University, USA.
• Dr. Ioannis Christodoulou, Professor, Hellenic Open University, Greece & Lecturer, Department of Classics and Philosophy, University of Cyprus, Cyprus.
• Dr. Michael M. Eisman, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Temple University, USA.
• Dr. Abraham Panavelil Abraham, Professor, Department of Foreign Languages, University of Nizwa, Oman.
• Dr. Jean-Paul Kouega, Professor of English Language and Linguistics, University of Yaounde I, Cameroon.
• Dr. Suresh Frederick, Associate Professor & UG Head, Department of English, Bishop Heber College, India.
• Dr. Ma Elena Gomez Parra, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Cordoba, Spain.
• Dr. Ana Pelosi, Associate Professor, Federal University of Ceará, Brazil.
• Dr. Ramunė Kasperavičienė, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Head of Study Programmes in Translation and Linguistics, Department of Modern Languages and Intercultural Communication, Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania.
• Dr. Victoria Tuzlukova, Academic Member, ATINER & Head of Professional Development and Research Unit, Language Centre, Sultan Qaboos University, Sultanate of Oman.
• Dr. H. Simour, Assistant Professor of English and Cultural Studies, Hassan II University, Casablanca, Morocco.
• Dr. Mary Ellis, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.