Athens Journal of
Humanities & Arts
Editorial and Reviewers’ Board
• Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
•Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Unit, ATINER & Professor Emeritus of French and Comparative Literature, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA & Adjunct Professor of French, Hunter College-CUNY, USA.
• Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea.
• Dr. Clara Germana Gonçalves, Head, Architecture Unit, ATINER & Researcher, CITAD (Centro de Investigação em Território, Arquitectura e Design), Lusíada University and Invited Assistant Professor, Lisbon School of Architecture, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
• Dr. William O'Meara, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religion, James Madison University, USA.
• Dr. Ranko Kozic, Associate Professor, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
• Dr. Valia Spiliotopoulos, Head, Languages & Linguistics Unit, ATINER and Instructor, Department of Language and Literacy Education, The University of British Columbia, Canada.
•Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea.
•Dr. Alexander Makedon, Independent Scholar (Retired Full Professor, Chicago State University, USA).
• Dr. Tatiana Tsakiropoulou-Summers, Director, Athens Center for Classical & Byzantine Studies (ACCBS) & Director, UA in Greece, Summer Abroad Program, Department of Modern Languages & Classics, The, University of Alabama, USA.
• Dr. Daniel Binns, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, RMIT University, Australia.
• Mr. Hugh O’Gorman, Director, Athens Center for Theatre Studies (ACTS) & Professor and Head of Performance, California State University, Long Beach, USA.
|• Vice President of Publications: Dr. Zoe Boutsioli
• General Managing Editor of all ATINER's Publications: Ms. Afrodete Papanikou
• ICT Managing Editor of all ATINER's Publications: Mr. Kostas Spyropoulos
• Managing Editor of this Journal: Dr. Aleksandra Tryniecka (bio)